Pages

Monday 25 March 2019

lockdown in christchurch!

Hi, if you don't know christchurch had a lockdown. 

This is what we did to help raise money to give to the families that lost people and need the money to live in there houses, pay for food, you need to help pay for a lot of things so we donaterd some money to help them it is sad. There was 50 victims some made it out safe some didn't. This is what we did on friday the 22.3.19.
HERE ARE SOME PICTURES!!!





this is what we watched despicable me 3 





we were so in to the  movie.


A week past and now we are having mufti so we can donate to the families affected.




These two top ones are mine I did a quote for my response work. Do you like? if you click on LINK HERE it will take you to my quote so you can read it. 





These are some of our art work.









Hope you keep safe BYE!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bella,

    I was very moved by your post and in particular your words. I could tell they were spoken from the heart. You are a very thoughtful and kind YMS Hero. I can tell from your artwork that you put a lot of time, thought and energy into it.

    Thank you for sharing Bella,
    Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much I enjoyed reading your comment. It was very thoughtful. I put a lot of thought and time in to my quote. I am glad you loved it. Thank You again for the comment.

      Bella.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.