Pages

Friday 21 February 2020

Welcome into 2020

Hey bloggers,
Welcome to 2020!!! 
WWWHHHOO!!!!

Ok, so it's 2020 and what I decided to do for this blog post is do a slideshow of what we've done at school so far in 2020, we've done quite a lot, (we have a list). And since we've done like 20-50 things I'm going to make a slideshow to actually show you it. Oh and please enjoy it I spent a lot of my time doing this so please like it.

This is going to be pretty long so just warning you if you have like 10 mins to do this than I won't do it hehehe.


Over'll it's really fun what where doing, and some of it maybe not, but i've got a question for you, Would you sign up for a thing like FREEZE POP FRIDAY? Would you bring your own pillow/cushion? Would you fall back first off a blow up boat?

Please tell me in the comments down below what you would do and please leave your link to your blog down in the comments so I can see what you do for your blogs and what you like to see as well because you would write and do what you like to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.