Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2020

create something new!!!!!

Hey bloggers,👋
Today I'm doing homework and it said to create a new book cover for a book you've just read, so that's what I did for this book 

Grandpa's Great Escape 
David Williams

book here's what it looks like ohh wait hold up wait i'll show later in this blog and I know exactly what you were going to do cheating and skipping ahead is wrong you have to have to wait.

Here we go!

   


Bye!
Comment down below if what book? would you do and If your reading or you've read Grandpa's Great Escape?
🐼👋
BYE!!!👋

1 comment:

  1. Hey Bella it's me Renae.
    This blog is Awesome but there are some things I need to tell you.
    Maybe re read you post before posting it.
    Maybe putting in the real book cover of the book as well as your own.
    Besides all that its great.
    I love the little panda at the end.
    Do you think I should read the book??
    Kind Regards/
    -Renae

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.