Pages

Tuesday 3 March 2020

My Visit To My New School

Hey bloggers, 
I had a visit to my new school 
Araria Springs Primary School
It's a really really awesome, nice, cool school!
Today I'm going to tell you all about it my thoughts before I went and then my thoughts after my VISIT to my school.

Just so you know I'm leaving this week this friday it's hard to believe but it's real you'll probably only hear of my blog only two more times maybe.



Also comment down below what dream school you would go to is you could? What would you miss from your school that your in now if you moved like me?
Bye!!! 
PS: were moving so I'm going to a different school.
BYE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it was very Interesting to know how your Visit at your new school was.
    It was also Interesting to know the emotions you were feeling,like excited. Also Something Helpful, i would like to say is, Add some more detail, like how come your New School wasn't like your old school.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.