Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Speed Dating at 9,10,11,12 and 13

Hey blogger, Today we did speed Dating with books Rules: 
You have tables that have books on them and you play the music, you go round the tables and you have 20 sec to have a look at the book, then you have 1 or 2 mins to read the back and write down how much you like or dislike the book. If someone chooses the book that you wanted you could  leave it or pledge for it. someone in named thom pledged for it and here's a video of it. 



This is all of us with our books



Thank you for reading and watching  my blog post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.