Pages

Friday 25 October 2019

Wild eyes

Hey bloggers, on Tuesdays when the year 8s and 7s go to tec, us years 6s and 5s get to do cool and fun activities for 2 hours I think, but at the moment we are doing wild eyes it's where you do cool missions here are some photos of what I did, there were three missions that we chose from I chose balloon head it was fun we covered two teachers luckily I have photos of them becoverd in balloons. 


That was me being covered in balloons.
Here's my best friend Michaela.

Now what you've been waiting for the photos of the teachers!!!





We got them good don't you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.