Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

My New School Big Blog Post!!!

Hey Bloggers,
This is a big blog post about my move and why I'm moving and my reasons why you should go to Araria Springs Primary!

I hope you enjoy what I've put together, this took me two days or maybe 2-1 hour, hope you like it. Here it  is!












Bye! Wait are you enjoying the school your at now? Are you moving? Are you sad that i'm leaving? I'll miss you and writing to you, but you can go to link which is the blog and maybe your see me on there.












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.