Pages

Friday 6 March 2020

10 Things that I'll miss in Yaldhurst!

Hey bloggers,
Today is my last day so I doing another blog post, about the 10 things that I'm going to miss from yaldhurst, so I hope you hear of me actually you probably won't. 

Here we go:

  1. All my friends and family (my cousins go here as well) .
  2. All the teachers I know, and are sad that I'm leaving.
  3. Class and how noisy it gets. 
  4. All the calling out.
  5. Umm actually not 3. and 4.
  6. That we use chromebooks.
  7. When the teachers goof around like monkeys (I'm definitely going to miss that).
  8. I'm gonna miss how we sell ice blocks and how we bring our pillows to school.
  9. Umm now we have Viki (she helps in the classroom).
  10. And now I'm LEAVING!


Bye! What would you miss at your school if you were leaving? Or are you leaving? Will you miss me or not? BYE!!! 

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Bella,

    I am so sad to read that you are leaving Yaldhurst. I will miss your face when I visit. I thought your list was really great though. I miss some of those things too.

    All the best for your new school Bella.
    :) Mrs Spragg

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was some really good things that you will miss

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.