Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2019

Deserted Island Home Learning!!!

Hi, I having been needing to tell you about a story that happen to me like probably like two weeks ago ( it was like maybe yesterday). OK I will get back to the story.

I woke up and take my eye mask off and look around I jump back in my bed "wait where am I this is not my bed" I say in shock. "what is that in the background it seems like waves" I say trying to hear what a rack it the waves are making. I see the sand "wait I am sitting on sand ok I am up" I say trying to get up.


  • I only miss three things and why.

  1. I miss Maddy ( my dog ), My mum and My dad. Because I can't live without them.
  2. My bed because it is so nice to lay in ( so the sand doesn't go all over me when I am trying to relax on it.  
  3. Some food that I like also water so I can survive.
"Now got to try find a way off of here like is their anyone on this island except for me." I say walking towards the trees. "IS THIS A DESERTED ISLAND!!!NOOOOO!!!" I scream hoping that someone would hear me but no. "HELP HELP HELP!!!" I shout I have done swimming lessons before and you should yell for help three times so someone might hear you. "Yay there is a boat an inflatable boat YAYYYYY" I say in excitement. I hope in it and sail away "BYE BORING DESERTED ISLAND YAY I'M FREE" I yelled as loud as possible.


BYE!!
See you on my next blog post!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.