Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Gumboot Day!!!

Hi, It's gumboot day so I thought  I would blog about what we did as a class to support for gumboot day.

All of New Zealand is supporting for the people who are suffering of mental health.
It means people could die so we trying to raise money and we raised $141.30.

HERE SOME PICTURES














Me and my friend Michaela ( I will put the LINK HERE for you to go see her blog ) but me and her had macing gumboots.




What do you think?


BYE!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.