Pages

Thursday 11 April 2019

home learning Question

Hi, I have a question for you, me and my mum. In the comments write your answer.

What are the three most important things in life?
I think: family people love

  • That when we fall we can always get back up no matter what because we all are family their is no room in our heart to fight just love. family
  • You can't replace people but you can love them for who they are. If you are going to change people you need start with yourself. The song man in the mirror is telling you start with yourself too. people
  • if you love someone treat them like you love them dont just bulling them when they are your friend you can stop I know you are just trying to be popular. love



BYE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.