Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

Home learning book report.

Hi loggers, this is my blog post about a book that I have just finished it is a wilson sisters one, if you don't what the wilson sisters are then you need to find out here is a photo of them.

They do books now I have got like every single one so far. but here's one of them.

Title: Casper, The spirited Arabian.
Another:  Kelly Wilson
Summary: When Vicki hears about a difficult Arabian that no one wants, she will stop at nothing to save him. Years of misunderstanding have left Casper wayward and mistrustful, but Vicki senses a gentle soul beneath the pony's rough exterior. 

Vicki must learn the importance of patience and compromise to have any chance of winning over the high-strung gelding. Will Casper ever trust humans again? And will Vicki be able to uncover the potential she sees in the sirited Arabian?   

BYE!!! see you in my next blog post bye!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.