Pages

Friday 2 August 2019

Tuesday 30th July (30.7.19) How to make a.......

Tuesday the year 5s and 6s did some knitting and pom pom making with wool it was so much fun we did it because the year 8s and 7s were at manual learning tec thing. I did knitting the whole time but you also have to do pom pom making and all you need to make a pom pom is....


Ingredients:
wool yarn.
carbrod.
scissors.

what you need to do:

Cut two Cs out of cardboard the same size. place them on top of ether other, and start raping the wool round like so. and when finished that you holed one of your fingers on the opening, and cut between the two pieces of cardboard. After that tie through the two pieces of cardboard four times two knots in same place and the other two on the other side of the pom pom. Take off the cardboard and there is your lovely pom pom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.