Pages

Wednesday 14 August 2019

Maths week project

Hi bloggers, Me and my best friend are doing the same project together. We are doing math photography as our project. I can't show you the process and stuff from me and my best friend because we can't find them but I can show you other peoples and stuff. This is what some people did a the math week project.


Wow look at this! They must have spent a while. 




I will probably do another blog post on this topic about maths week but so far. BYE!!! see you in my next blog post. 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Bella My name is Shyne and I’m in Rūma 3 at Hornby Primary School. I really liked your Maths week project . Thanks for posting Shyne

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.