Pages

Monday 23 September 2019

let's watch a movie

Hey bloggers, i'm doing my home learning blog, it's about a movie witch is in your house and the spotlight is on you.  But, you get to chose all the characters and the people that play the characters.  The Movie is about your household.

These are the people in my family:  Mum, Dad, Me and Maddy.
These are the people that  are playing my family: Linda Templeton (playing Mum), Mark Titheridge (playing Dad), Bella Titheridge (witch is me also playing me) and Maddy Titheridge (playing Maddy the dog).









Thank you for reading my blog post Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.