Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Don't panic the answer is..... (home learning)

Hey bloggers, tonight i'm asking you a question so get ready. I'm just kidding i'm only going to ask you two questions that I won't answer them, i'm going to answer the bottom one in another blog post.

What came first the chicken or the egg? no one knows the answer because if you think about it than how did the egg get? how did the chicken get there? 
 How many times can you make 44 with or without numbers or words, can you use pictures?   comment down where it says no comments or how many comments.







Bye Thank You for reading my blog post!!!

1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.