Pages

Thursday 5 September 2019

My trip to australia!!!

Hey bloggers, I got back from australia last week I thought that I could share with you guys my trip. On my trip I did a lot of shopping swimming and the rest. It was fun but I was quite sore the next day like wet'n'wild. I have photos from wet'n'wild.

This was at the beach.


These photos were at the resort.



That was most of the things we did but there is too many photos so I can't show you guys all them.

Bye Thank You for reading my blog post. 

2 comments:

  1. I was quite sore after Wet and Wild too....so many stairs....but so worth it we had so much fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Bella that would be fun to go to Australia.
    This a cool post.
    From Madison

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.