Pages

Friday 13 December 2019

Activity 1: Leading the Charge

Hey bloggers, Today I doing a summer learning journey blog post, and I chose to do Helen Clark, and it said that I get to be the principal of my school and if I could change five things what would it be.

Five thing I would change at this school:

1. I would make sure that the children would get more time to eat, and before they eat the teachers will check their lunch boxes, to make sure they eat their food.

2.  I would make sure that if someone miss behaves they are saright to my office.

3. I would make sure that no one didn't know where they were going or didn't understand.

4. I would make sure that they were on the right thing at the right time otherwise they would get their computer taken off of them.

5. last but not least I would make sure there are no bullies because if there is then they would be learning in a room by themselves and if it's bad then they will be kicked out of school.

Hope you enjoyed reading my blog and seeing what I would do!

Here is the summer learning journey website: SLJ

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bella!

    My name is Mikey. I'm a member of the Summer Learning Journey team this year and I'll be commenting on some of your wonderful blog posts over the summer. It's so great to see that you've completed one of our teaser week activities - well done! :)

    Imagine if you really could be the principal for the week; wouldn't that be awesome?! You'd be able to implement all of the great ideas that you've come up with. I really like the one about making sure there are no bullies. I think it's important that everyone is happy and safe at school and that those children who may not be making the best decisions are helped through that as well.

    Have a great weekend Bella and remember that the programme officially starts on Monday so check out the Summer Learning Journey website then and have a go at some more activities.

    Bye for now,

    Mikey :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.