Pages

Tuesday 10 December 2019

Amazon

Hey bloggers,
For home work for the 3rd time I thought I would do Find a new Website so I searched up Websites for kids it came up with Amazon (I don't know why) 
Well the cool things you can do on it is basically bye stuff if you want to spend your money, I don't recommend this website because they are very experience in the shops they're cheaper than they are on there.

I also think that it is kind of good because it's an online shop which is helpful, but there's also trade me and all other things like that, but I do think that it's handy (I know I've already said that).
Here is the home page for Amazon.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.