Pages

Thursday 5 December 2019

New poem!!!

Hey bloggers,
So this is my home learning blog about a poem now this is about my doggie, Maddy I love her and she loves me. 
Let's get going, on with this poem.


Maddy an Angel
Maddy, your like an angel in the sky,
you seem to me like you fly,
that might just be me,
but pls,

stay with us,
I know your old pls,
just stay,

I love you don't you know,
I love you,
you know a lot,
that's why your on the top,
pls be an angel high in the sky,
shine back on me why you fly,
in the sky,
Sorry Maddy, But I need to go,
don't you leave you silly,
you might love me pls do what's best,
I know we don't like it,
But it is the best that we can do,
stay in the sky,
just fly for me,
pls rest for me. 
kind regards,
Bella


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.