Pages

Friday 6 December 2019

Cross over

Hey bloggers, 
For this week we've been getting all the letters to spell bonus by finishing our work and when we finish all our work at the end of the day we get go out and play this game called cross over, if we haven't finished our work than we don't get to go out.
Since the year 8s and 7s are gone we have relatives because our teachers went on the camp with the rest of the class, so we have relatives and one of them came up with this idea so we've done it for the week.

How you play cross over

You use a field or open space.
You put something in the middle of it.
And you have one girls the other boys.
It's like capture the flag but it's not you have to get your whole team to the other side than the one you started on.
And you can only tag in you space.
First one to the other side wins 1 point.
I hope you get to play this very fun game with your class comment down below if you've played it before?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.