Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

A&P show

Hey bloggers, last week on the 14th of November my class went in groups to the A&P show it was really fun I had my mum there too, we had different groups like car groups and the people that we were with for the actual A&P show, The people that was in the car with me and my mum was  Michaela, Olivia, Amelia. For the walking around at A&P show group was Michaela, Zahrah. I enjoyed because we got to eat some hot chips (Thanks MUM!), we really enjoyed the whole class was very excited and a few were being silly when we were waiting for the other groups to come and meet back up, two people Renae (one of my best friends) and Lucas got big blow up aliens Renae got a clear blue one and Lucas got silver. 




That was some cool animals getting judged and here is more



Here's one of our funny + silly teachers Mrs Taylor
(She brought some sunglass)(lukey her)



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.