Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Bridge to terabithia (home learning)

Hey bloggers,
Today I'm doing this about my favourite movie can you guess (from the title it will tell you) Bridge to terabithia (great movie check it out link in the blog post before this one.
Well here's my biteable!!! 




Don't need to say bye because it's in the video so don't know your waiting for watch the video already, sorry if you have already watched it some people read everything then watch or look at the pics and vids. Well Bye comment what your fav movie or tv show down below where it has comments also put if you have watched Bridge to terabithia or not go now do it I'll reply pls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.