Pages

Friday 1 November 2019

Mufti Day!!!

Hey bloggers, yesterday it was mufti day and when we have mufti day we have to bring a 2 dollar coin or a 1 dollar coin, and with all that money goes towards  new equipment for the school, yesterday we raised 200 dollars for the school, I love it when we have mufti day because you get to dress up, and you don't need to wear school uniform, but uniformly we're back to the normal old boring school uniform the next day or next week.

Sadly there are no photos, what a shame! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.