Pages

Wednesday 27 November 2019

Bridge to terabithia

Hey blogger,
Today I thought I would do a blog about a movie + book Bridge to Terabithia 
(great movie by the way, you should watch it here's the link for it on youtube).

It's a really good movie if you have watched you know but if you haven't seen it go to the link up there.  Poor Lezlie don't you think it's awesome (probably same with the book).


after you have watched it or you have then answer these questions down below.
also check out this animation I made with a boy in my class (Ethan).






Why was Jess’s Dad angry?
Was he right to act the way he did?
How did Leslie react to Jess’s mood?
Was this the right thing?

Answer all of these down in the comments (pls comment).



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.