Pages

Friday 22 November 2019

Today pet day

Hey bloggers, today is pet day and what we do is make sand saucers or vegetable sculpture, I did a sand saucer because I always do vegetable sculpture (like every year), I've got some photos.
This is my sand saucer.


I used three real flowers which were white and I used a lot of white and blue and pink fake flowers as well as fake leafs witch came with the fake flowers, and I used real white rocks, as well as a fake butterfly that I had at home.


A lot of people did vegetable sculptures so not much people were doing sand saucers they were all really creative, like someone made a camera (not a real one) it was made out of vegetables.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.