Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Find a new website

Hey bloggers, this is my home learning blog post, now why I picked this activity again is because I recently (like just found it today) found out about it, it's a really cool website for drawing because it's pixel art the website is called pixilart now what I love about it is  that you can design cool and awesome pictures I totally recommend it for people that are into drawing I'll show you the link below I'll show you all the cool things you can do on it. Here is a cool picture that you can do if you want. The link takes you to google press the first link there, you can also look at the photos so you know what you can do and get ideas. 

LINK





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.