Pages

Tuesday 12 November 2019

Food review baking ( cooking )

Hey bloggers, for homework it says we have to bake food but I thought instead I could show you people, my dinner which is meatballs and pasta. I'll show you how to cook them,  but also if you do this you need adult supervision.

What you need:
fry pan,
pot,
Ingredients:
Meatballs,
pasta,
pasta sauce,


1,  you boil water and cook the pasta in the water, cook the meatballs in the frying pan so that they are brown, add the pasta sauce to the meatballs.

2, wait, put plates out and forks and knives and "plate up" add cheese if wanted, get ready to eat.


This is how ours turn out my adult that I did it with was my dad, it's so yummy yum yum yum!








The finished product should look like this or like it but with no cheese



it was so yummy in my tummy we eat it all as you can see






1 comment:

  1. You are right it was very "yummy". Thanks for your help in making it!!!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.