Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

We did cryals!!!

Hey bloggers, we did crystals me and Michaela and Hana. We took photos of what we did.

You need: borax, food colouring, clod warm water, pipe cleaners, string, big tooth picks.

1. make the pipe cleaners the shape you want your crystals to look like, put them on string then tie it on one of the tooth picks.

2. put borax in a bucket with warm water food colouring in to then put you pipe clean in and they will be crystals in 4 or 5 days here is what we did: 









No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.