Pages

Monday 18 November 2019

My DLO

Hey bloggers, today we are learning about Te reo we have learnt how to say and pronounce some moving words, we all got to do a maze with someone telling us what way to go but they had to tell us in te reo wich if you don't know what that means, it means maori which is a type of language, we had to create a DLO which is where you create like a poster slide and then you share it, we share it normally on our blog, well i'll stop talking and show you my DLO.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.